Creating iTunes AppStore account with credit card.
Select the “iTunesStore” tab.
Select your country at the bottom-right corner.
Select any application from the “Top Free Apps” and click on it.
Click on the “Get App” option and you will see a pop-up window.
Select “Create New Account”.
Tick and click “Next”.
Fill out the form, untick, click “Next”.
Payment Method: None (in case you don’t want to use your credit card), fill out the form. Click “Next”.
When you’re registered, you will receive an email. You’ll need to approve your account. If you don’t get an email for a long time, don’t worry. There are people who had to wait about 4 days.
Creating an iTunes AppStore account without a credit card.
1. Go to iTunes 8.
2. Select “iTunesStore” tab.
3. Select your country at the very bottom of the page. At the upper left corner, select App Store.
4. At the right, look for “Top Free Apps”, click any application.
5. Click “Get App” and you will see a pop-up window.
6. Create new account.
7. Click “Continue”. Tick, “Continue”.
8. Fill out the form, untick, “Continue”.
9. Payment Method: None. Fill out the form. “Continue”.
10. After you’re done with the registration, you’ll receive an email to approve your account.